The mere fact of placing an order implies acceptance and these conditions:
1. Prices are with VAT, expressed in Euros.
2. Payment methods: online purchases can only be made through the Paypal system.
3. Shipments will be made to PORTES DEBIDOS by the customer.
4. Merchandise in all cases will be billed at the exit of our warehouse and will always be sent at the risk of the recipient.
5. Warranty: All Palospelos items have a 12 month warranty provided the reason is manufactured and attributable to us. The misuse by the client will be excluded from guarantee.
6. Returning defective items: The customer must notify the incident to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and proceed to send the item by mail to the address indicated, or it can be delivered at the point of sale closest to your home.
7. Once we receive the item or notification of its delivery at the point of sale, we will proceed to send a new item by registered mail to your home without any cost.
Your order is prepared in a maximum of 24/48 hours after making the purchase from Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Fridays and over the weekend will be prepared on Monday or the next business day.
Once the order is prepared, it is sent by registered mail and the number of the locator of the shipment is provided via email.
The customer can check the monitoring and control of their shipments using the shipment locator of the website: www.correos.es.
• Zone 0 – Local: 1 business day. Provincial: 2 business days. National: 93% average of shipments in 3 business day. Balearic Islands: Maximum 5 business days.
• Zone 1 - Europe and Switzerland: Shipment as a certified letter, with estimated delivery time of 5 - 7 days approx.
• Zone 2 - USA, South America and Canada: Shipment as a certified letter, with estimated delivery time of 10 - 14 days approx.
The delivery times indicated are for guidance purposes and are calculated on weekdays from Monday to Friday and may be punctually altered by local or National holidays, Easter and Christmas among others. Palospelos will endeavor to respect them; however, since it is a service offered by third parties, its delay does not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation.
Please note that international shipments may be subject to customs management surcharges and customs processing delays (if applicable). In any case, Palospelos is not responsible or aware of these extra costs, being the customer who must assume them at the time of delivery.
The shipping cost for Spain Peninsula and Balearic Islands is € 3.90 (VAT included) and free for orders over € 50.
The shipping cost for all of Europe including Greenland is € 5.90 (VAT included) and free for orders over € 50.
For USA, South America, Canada and other countries is € 6.90 (VAT included) and free for orders over € 50.
Palospelos is not responsible for additional costs or delays that may arise in admissions, controls and customs.
We ship worldwide, contact to know the available payment and shipping conditions.
The estimated deadline with Correos Delivery Certificate is 6 business days.
It is essential that you indicate your full name and your ID to be able to manage the shipment to the Canary Islands. You must fill in the NIF field in the field intended for this in the shipping data. Otherwise your order will be waiting to receive this information. Keep in mind that a shipment to the Canary Islands is considered an export and that your order may be subject to DUA surcharges and customs management and delays in customs processing (if applicable). In any case, Palospelos is not responsible or aware of these extra costs, being the customer who must assume them at the time of delivery.
In the event that the package is received in poor condition. In this case, THE CLIENT has the obligation to reject the package. If, even so, THE CLIENT accepts the shipment and inside one or more products are damaged due to transport, PALOSPELOS will send the CLIENT a new product and will bear all the extra transport costs that may arise.
For this, THE CLIENT must contact PALOSPELOS within a maximum period of 2 days from the receipt of the merchandise by email to email@example.com After this period, PALOSPELOS reserves the right to accept the return for said reason .
If any of the products received do not correspond to the order placed, PALOSPELOS will send the correct products again or refund the corresponding amount. PALOSPELOS will bear all the extra transport costs that may arise, provided that the product has not been used, altered or handled. For this, THE CLIENT must contact the company within a maximum period of 2 days from the receipt of the merchandise by email to Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org. After this period, PALOSPELOS reserves the right to accept the return for that reason.
To verify the condition of the product PALOSPELOS will require physical tests (photographs or the physical sample) to proceed with the payment or exchange of the defective or wrong product.
PALOSPELOS will not accept any exchange or return of products without prior authorization. To do this, THE CLIENT must contact PALOSPELOS through the email g helena.caballero@palospelos. Where they will be indicated the steps to follow to carry out such change or return.
You have purchased a handmade item, treat it with love, respect our instructions and you will keep your jewel for a long time!
- Avoid using it with wet hair, in particular with seawater.
- If you always carry it in your bag, try to do it in its packaging or in any case to protect it.
- When using, always take it by the end of the tip or in the middle, never by the decoration to avoid forcing it.
(You have videos and tutorials where you can see how to use it correctly).